Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is the most common type of irregular heartbeat, impacting an estimated 2.7 million Americans. Understanding our lives are busy and many of us are on “information overload,” American Heart Association/American Stroke Association have made it easy to focus on three key health messages:
- Learn about atrial fibrillation (AFib) – signs, symptoms and increased stroke risk.
- Talk to your healthcare provider. Learn how AFib can increase stroke risk.
- Live with AFib. Reduce your stroke risk.
Please join us for one of three informative webinars as we walk through how you can become a change agent within your community by raising awareness and providing education on living a healthier life.
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST
- Wednesday, December 9, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. CST
- Monday, December 14, 2015 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST