During June, we celebrate both Men’s Health Month and Father’s Day.This is the perfect time to remind the men in your lives how important they are to you. And, how important it is to you that they take care of themselves. Their health must be a priority because you want them around for a long time!
To honor the Super Men in our lives and to encourage them and others to live healthy lives free of heart disease and stroke, the American Heart Association/ American Stroke Association and the EmPOWERED To Serve team has created an overlay for your profile picture. We encourage each of you to change your profile picture to be that of a Super Man in your life who has positively impacted you. By doing this, you are not only honoring the Super Man in your life, but also encouraging all men to make their personal health a priority.
To honor your Super Man and show your support for the EmPOWERED To Serve movement, which focuses on improving individual health as well as building healthier community environments, you need to take only a few simple steps:
- Change your profile picture on Facebook and/or Twitter to that of your Super Man.
- Visit our EmPOWERED To Serve, He Is My Super Man landing page:
- Click on either the Add to Twitter or Add to Facebook button.
- Follow the prompts for placing your Twibbon overlay.
- When you have it positioned the way you want, click on the Add the Twibbon to Facebook or Add Twibbon to Twitter button.
- That’s it! Now you can honor that special Super Man while at the same time supporting the EmPOWERED To Serve movement.
We would also encourage you to share a story about the impact your Super Man has had on your life. Visit our Facebook page to honor your Super Man.