Heart valves are for life. Use our tools and resources to empower your heart valve patients.
Heart Valve Go-To-Guide for Healthcare Professionals
Our new Go-To-Guide is a user-friendly interactive tool designed to empower health care providers on how to engage heart valve patients. You can find resources that can be used to deliver effective patient education and engagement strategies.
Heart Valve Interactive Treatment Guide
The Heart Valve Interactive Treatment Guide can be used to gain step-by-step understanding of heart valve problems and provide solutions that are unique to the patient experience.
What Everyone Should Know About Heart Valves Infographic
Use this resource to educate patients about the signs and symptoms of heart valve disease.
- Heart Valve Symptom Tracker (PDF) — Help your patients understand and manage their symptoms of heart valve disease. Also available in Spanish (PDF).
- Pre-surgery Checklist (PDF) — Our printable checklist makes it easy for your patients to learn how to prepare for heart valve surgery. Also available in Spanish (PDF).
- Answers By Heart Fact Sheets — These downloadable patient information sheets can help your patients understand their condition and needed lifestyle changes.
- Recovery Milestone Checklist (PDF) — The post-surgery milestone checklist will help your patients track their recovery progress. Also available in Spanish (PDF).
- Patient Education Videos — Heart Valve Education Videos(link opens in new window) with Dr. Edgerton; Heart Valve Ambassadors Videos(link opens in new window)
- Heart Valve Ambassadors
- Heart Valve Guidelines