About EmPOWERED To Serve™
What is EmPOWERED To Serve?
EmPOWERED To Serve is a movement inspired by American Heart/American Stroke Association multicultural volunteers around the country who are passionate about driving change through health justice in their communities. These committed ambassadors are impacting gaps in health equity through advocacy, policy, education and social change.
EmPOWERED To Serve strives to:
- Inspire and equip communities to adopt healthy living behaviors.
- Make sure that help is on the way by growing the number of CPR trained individuals.
- Increase the use of 911 in response to signs of stroke and heart-related issues.
- Empower communities by improving access to quality health care.
- Support the elimination of food deserts.
- Increase access to safe environments for physical activity.
- Share success stories and best practices that communities can implement.
Well, then you are an ambassador! If not, then join us today!
Are you with us? If not, join us on the journey to health and wellness.
So, what’s next?
Become an ambassador
Follow EmPOWERED To Serve on social media.
Contact your local office and attend the next event in your area.