Exercise is a great way to release tension, lose weight and keep your mind, body and soul healthy. Just as important is the warm-up, so don’t skip it! You’ll be ready to take on your workout and reduce your chance of hurting yourself.
Warming up also:
- Increases your muscle temperature, which lets your muscles contract and release, helping prevent injury.
- Promotes circulation. This prevents you from getting out of breath early or too easily.
- Improves coordination and reaction time.
- Improves your muscle flexibility.
- Lets your mind transition and gear up for the work-out ahead!