Join the National Football League and the American Heart Association on January 31st for a Virtual Field Trip to the site of Super Bowl LI.
The American Heart Association (AHA) and the National Football League (NFL), working with Discovery Education have teamed up to motivate your students to #GetMovingPLAY60 and join us on a Virtual Field Trip to the site of Super Bowl LI.
On January 31st (1PM EDT/10AM PDT), the American Heart Association’s Dr. Mercedes Carnethon will show students the science behind the cardio and strength exercises that NFL players Whitney Mercilus and Christian Covington use to stay fit and active. Get an inside look at the Houston Texans’ practice facility and The Health Museum. Afterwards, our hosts will lead you in a quick and easy physical activity, appropriate for your classroom or living room allowing viewers the chance to email/tweet questions live to speakers for real-time engagement.
Register today for the Virtual Field Trip – All you need is an internet connection!
Want to get your students, colleagues and parents excited about the NFL PLAY 60 Challenge and the Virtual Field Trip? We’ve got you covered! Follow these quick and easy steps:
- Promote the Virtual Field Trip in your schools and communities by using the below VFT promotional videos.
• :60sec VFT promotional video
• :15 sec VFT promotional video
- Share the promo videos on social media using the following hashtags:
- Learn More about the NFL PLAY 60 Challenge and access interactive lessons and videos to help jumpstart your student’s physical activity.
Let’s work together to encourage students across the nation to #GetMovingPLAY60 and join us for a fun and exciting Virtual Field Trip!