2020- 2021 EmPOWERED to Serve Business Accelerator™
Our 2020 EmPOWERED to Serve Business Accelerator candidates are making moves!
Over the next few weeks they´ll fuel their passion, tap their strength and expand their impact in their communities through the American Heart Association's accelerator training.
On Jan. 26, the training will culminate with a chance for our candidates to receive grant funding through the National EmPOWERED to Serve Business Accelerator.
- Stanley Campbell, Jr. Eagle Force – Maryland
- Amy Li, Dance4Healing (D4H) – San Francisco, CA
- Kara Martin,Global to Local Washington Lawrence Sanders Outcast Food Network – Baltimore, Maryland
- Cynthia Ortiz, La Placita Wellness and Education Center, Inc./Fitadelphia – Philadelphia, PA
- Randell McShepard, Rid-All Foundation – Cleveland, Ohio
- Shreya Thiagarajan, GHealth – Austin Austin, TX
Statement of Relationship
YWCA SBDC is collaborative partner of the American Heart Association’s EmPOWERED to Serve.