EmPOWERED to Serve™ Live Stream Events
Maternal Heart Health and Why Gaps Exist
May 11 at 7 p.m. CDT.
May EmPOWERED Women’s Roundtable: Maternal Heart Health and Why Gaps Exist
Tuesday, May 11, at 7 p.m. CT online
Cardiovascular disease is the No. 1 killer of new moms, especially black moms. This has to change now.
Join us for an important conversation that every woman should hear as experts discuss maternal health and the risks of cardiovascular diseases before, during and after pregnancy – particularly in communities of color.
Expectant, new and experienced moms – and everyone who cares about them – are welcome to join us for this important discussion.
- Candi Castleberry, VP, Diversity Partnership Strategy and Engagement, Twitter
- Dr. Stacey Rosen, Katz Institute for Women’s Health, Northwell Health
- Dr. Rachel Bond, Association of Black Cardiologists
- Eleni Z. Tsigas, CEO of Preeclampsia Foundation
- Dr. Juliet Nevins, Aetna, a CVS Company