Recovering from heart attack is a team effort. You are not in this alone. The American Heart Association can help you understand and manage your condition. Consider us your partner for heart-healthy living.
Learn about heart attacks
Use our educational resources to learn more about heart attacks:
- Heart attack warning signs infographic (PDF)
- Patient information sheets: heart attack
- What is a heart attack?
- How will I recover from my heart attack?
- What are the warning signs of heart attack?
- What is dual antiplatelet therapy (DAPT)?
- The details on cardiac rehabilitation
- Lasting change: Healthy for Good
- Watch, Learn and Live animations library
- For providers: acute myocardial infarction toolkit
Manage your condition with these tools:
My Cardiac Coach – our free heart attack recovery app | Download the My Cardiac Coach postcard (PDF)