Take Control of Your Health by Identifying and Self-Monitoring Chronic Conditions During COVID
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, adults with underlying conditions such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, hypertension, or type 1 or type 2 diabetes are at a much higher risk of getting extremely sick from COVID-19. The COVID-19 pandemic has shown the importance of being healthy and managing chronic conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes. Self-monitoring at home is a key step.
This lesson provides guidance for people who:
- May be at risk for high blood pressure.
- Have high blood pressure.
- Have concerns about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- May be at risk for type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
- Have type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
- Have concerns about returning to their doctors’ office for visits.