Week 2 – Know Diabetes By Heart
Welcome to the week two health lesson where you will learn about diabetes.
Before the Lesson:
Make sure you have access to a room with a projector and Wi-Fi. Bring your computer. Lessons can only be accessed with a computer, not a phone.
1. Get comfortable with using adobe connect.
- training call recording
2. Print and review materials to distribute for the lesson.
Get Started With your Lesson:
- Distribute printed materials.
- Stream the health lesson with your group.
- Have group attendees take the weekly health lessons quiz.
After Watching the Lesson
- Ask group attendees to take the weekly health lessons quiz*. The quiz is taken individually by smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Have participants type in the link: empoweredtoserve.org/quiz2
EmPOWER your participants to take the lesson beyond the classroom and to take action. Text EMPOWER to 46839
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.